Bookkeeping & Accounting
Bookkeeping is part and parcel of every business whether big or small. Bookkeeper is the backbone of an accounting department of a business. Book keeping is much more then recording every transaction related to a business. It starts with building an effective chart of accounts to cover all types of business reporting (both statutory and otherwise) requirements. This requires a thorough understanding of the operations and business. To ensure this objective is met, book keeping should be handed over to professionals.
Outsourcing Services offered in the following areas of bookkeeping:
- Chart of accounts
- Recording business transactions (Daily/weekly)
- Raising business invoices (Daily/weekly)
- Raising bills (Daily/Weekly)
- Recording receipts/payments (Daily/weekly)
- Bank reconciliations (Monthly)
- Accounts finalisation (Yearly)
- Sales tax/VAT returns (as required)
- Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Balance sheet (as required)
How do we provide Bookkeeper and Accounting outsourcing services?
We offer flexibility on mode of service delivery. Based on client requirements, we either work on client systems (through remote access e.g. Quickbooks Bookkeeper online version) or on our bookkeeping systems directly.
How the work flows in Outsourcing?
- Study client operations and business.
- Design a chart of accounts that meets all business and reporting (both statutory and otherwise) requirements.
- Client collects and scans his bills, invoices, deposit slips, bank statements etc.
- Transactions are recorded (at a frequency agreed with client).
Banks reconciled (at a frequency agreed with client).
- Accounts finalised (at a frequency agreed with client).
- Sales tax/VAT returns (at a frequency agreed with client).
- Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Balance sheet (at a frequency agreed with client).
We offer both hourly and fixed rates pricing for outsourcing. Please contact us for a service proposal and quotation.
Which Accounting software do we work on?
We have expertise on various accounting software like Quickbooks. Some of the most common ones used are listed below:
- Intuit QuickBooks